1. V10 and V20 Series are fixed displacement and balanced type vane pump. With compact sizes, they are available in single pumps and double pumps for both industrial and mobile application.
2. The vane design with self compensation for wear and clearances makes volumetric efficiency of pump nearly constant over the service lift. (the vane always adjust its orbit to contact with the cam ring, even though wear occurs between the cam ring and vane tips)
3. The vane pump is not damaged at low speed and high pressure operation because pumping action does not start until the speed is high enough for the vane to through out. With hydraulically balanced design, the bearing is externally loaded only. Therefore, the pump requires minimized maintenance with long service life.
4. The inlet or outlet ports can be rotated through increments of 90° In relation to each other, providing application flexibility and easy installation.
5. With optional flow control and priority valve covers, the pump can be used in more applications. The flow control cover can limit the flow to the primary circuit at the required flow rate, while diverts remaining flow to the tank. The priority valve cover maintains a constant flow to the primary circuit, while diverts remaining flow to the secondary circuit. Each cover comes with a relief valve to limits the maximum pressure of the primary circuit.
1. For maximum service life, the pump should be protected from contamination. Filtering fluid before filling and during operation to maintain or exceed ISO cleanliness code 17/14. Replaceable element should be changed as filter supplier instructions.
2. The drive shaft must align with the power source shaft. Avoiding shaft end thrust and applications that impose radial loading.
3. The start-up procedures should be as follows:
-Check the rotation of power source to match the rotation of pump.
-Check inlet and outlet ports to assure all connections are properly installed and check all mounting bolts and flanges to assure all are tight and properly aligned.
-Fill pump with fluid through the outlet port if the pump is mounted above the fluid level. The spline shaft models also need to be lubricated with an anti-fretting grease or similar lubricant.
-Place all controls in the neutral position so the pump is unloaded during initial start-up.
-Bleed off entrapped air from outlet circuit until a steady output flow is observed.
If you want more detail about our products, contact us.
Ring Size Delivery at 1200 r/min & 7 bar(100 psi) Usgpm
Geometric Displacement cm3/r (in3/r)
Delivery at 1500 r/min & 7 bar(100psi) L/min (Usgpm)